Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Small Moment.

Well I've cleaned the house, for the most part, and Ace is sleeping so I think I will blog for a little while unless he wakes up... So life is great :) I can't believe I have a son! I love him so much its crazy :) He always makes me smile, even when I have to wake up at 2 in the morning to feed him or change him. It is really weird not being pregnant anymore I was so used to it, Chris has replaced two transmissions(one in our Chevy, and one in a Pathfinder for Lynsie and Mason) but during that time I could actually go out there and see how their progress was going. I couldn't before because of the chemicals and stuff. I don't have any cravings anymore, which makes eating more difficult than before. Although I take that back I am addicted to banana cream pie!
So I've come to the conclusion that Ace absolutely loves to pee on us lol I don't mind though I'm kinda used to it but he warns me before he goes all out haha. Breastfeeding is definitely an art, it takes practice and once you got that down its still difficult when you have company and have to try and use a blanket to cover up, I haven't mastered that yet, I try and the other half the time I go to my room so I have privacy.
Wow so now that I get on here to blog my mind goes blank ha. Well I think I'm done for now, kinda short but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment