Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just.. Empty...

I hate this feeling! There is just emptiness, I know I keep talking about it but I can't help it. My entire life and surroundings are influenced by it. I feel worthless I can't get up and get motivated to do anything. Why is it like this when he is gone? He isn't even that far, I don't understand. I know he's coming back, but why do I worry so much? I miss him so much, it makes me cry sometimes, and it was like this even before I was pregnant. I even feel like crying now, i feel hopeless. I swear as soon as he gets home I am going to wrap my arms around him and never let go! After Ace is born, I have a feeling they are going to send him to North Dakota. I am wondering if he should find another job in town so he is home every night, even if he doesn't make as much, it would mean we cut back on spending but shoot I think its worth him being home every night! Who knows we'll see how things turn out, all I know is that I want him home. NOW. I can't even listen to music without thinking of him. Not to mention how difficult it is trying to go to sleep with a half empty bed! Sometimes I feel like I miss him more than he misses me. I know he is working and busy but after he gets off I have my phone attached to me and I feel he doesn't care as much as I do, its probably just me but its a feeling that's there. It's just incredibly amazing that man :) I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment