Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cheese & Crackers & a Tear

So right now I pretty much feel empty. Chris left for work this morning at 7, he is going to be in Denver for 4-6 days. I tried to sleep as much as I could to make the time go faster, but one can only get so much sleep. So I finally got up, there is just an empty feeling. Granted he isn't in North Dakota but I can feel that he isn't in town. Somehow I just have that feeling which separates this time from the other times he is working. There is just this quietness to the house, it shouldn't be there. I feel like I'm missing part of myself and I know Ace can tell he is gone too. I hope these days go by fast. Its impressive, you don't actually realize how much you love someone until they are gone for a long period of time. I couldn't imagine what I would do with myself if he weren't in this world. Such things shouldn't be thought about so I'm changing the subject.
I tried to read the second book in the 100 Cupboards trilogy but its finally gotten too slow and I've lost interest, it took a lot out of me but I just took my bookmark and shut the book, so now I am going to try the next trilogy, its called the Gamma Bray Trilogy I believe? Anyways the first book is called "A Great And Terrible Beauty," hopefully its a good one and keeps my damn attention. I wanted to start reading the Maze Runner books but I only have the first book and there is no way I can get out to get the others, so I'll just have to settle and hope this book is good.
Gosh I've been eating cheese and crackers haha. The squeeze cheese out of the can, its different but its actually not bad :)
So holy crap! I'm already 35 weeks and 1 day! It still only feels like its been like two months though being pregnant. So I've only got 4 weeks and 6 days! I still need to pack my hospital bag, I know call me lazy but, well ok I guess I'm lazy and it just hasn't completely set in that I'm having a baby! Its going to be weird to have him out of my tummy, its going to be different not having a little person moving inside my tummy :) I don't know if I'm going to be happy or sad, probably both haha we will see. One thing I sure as hell won't miss is the itchy stomach!!! No amount of lotion, body butter, or bio oil helps it still itches like a banshee, but of course I can't itch it unless I want horrible stretch marks. I already have one stretch mark from where my belly button piercing used to be, that makes me sad, I hope it doesn't look to bad when I get my tummy back in shape, but if it does then well I guess that's my mark of pregnancy :)
GRR I'm so tempted to text him and tell him how much I miss him, but he is working so I don't want to bug him :( I can't wait until he is off and is able to call me, that is one of the things I always look forward to :)
Well I think I am going to try this book and see how it turns out, wish me luck. TTYL Cheese & Crackas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment