Sunday, March 13, 2011

Walmart

So I was going to say this last night but I was too tired. We went to Wally World for three things. Milk, Tea, and dryer sheets. So of course when we actually end up leaving we spent almost 100 bucks. This happens every freaking time we go to the store. I don't think its possible for us to spend less than 50 bucks for a trip to the store.
Anyways, I found this smoothie thing in the ice cream section, you just add milk and stir, its weird but not bad. Its from Dryers I believe. We've been cleaning the house all day, its been nice, I've almost got all Ace's clothes and blankets washed, I just need to vacuum and finish the rest of the house haha. We are watching Bobby's World right now. I absolutely love that show! It pisses me off I can't download it or watch it on regular TV :( Too old I guess. We're taking a little break before we go run a couple errands. We need to get some little hangers for Ace, his dresser is almost full.... and then we found this music thing that has nature sounds and a moms heartbeat, we were gonna get it but decided against it, but now we have to go back and get it :) lol
After we finish setting up his room I will take pictures. We still need to get some kids posters or stuff for the walls, a bookshelf, and some type of chair I can sit in. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to find those.
We got a new PS3 for the living room too, we were sick of having to unhook and carry the other one from the bedroom to living room and bedroom again. Chris got the package that came with his game, KillZone 3, so he has a new game :) I think he likes it. I am still deciding if I want to get Little Big Planet 2 or not, if the online playing is better than the first one I might get it but I'm not sure yet. I'm in no hurry.
I'm trying to think of where we can find some little kid posters for his room, because we don't want to paint it but now the walls are so bare and that's just not going to do. Well I think I'm going to do some research on that. For now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment