Monday, March 14, 2011

Post Dated Checks.

So about two months ago, we sold our van to Melina's best friend's mother. She gave us 5 post dated checks for $100. So the first two went alright, but now we deposited the third on on the 9th and now it bounced, great right. Now were tight on money again I guess buying stuff from Walmart kinda screwed us over. Well I guess her mother got fired, so that's why it bounced. So we tried contacting them, it didn't look well for a few hours, but finally her daughter text me and said they will pay us 100 Wednesday and the rest when they receive unemployment, I just hope they are telling the truth and will hold faithful. We shall see. I'm just glad nothing had to get ugly.. at least not yet.
Well we went down and found a cheaper insurance company today, thank goodness! With Progressive we would've been paying 150 a month or like almost 600 for six months, but we switched to Viking which we now only have to pay 75 a month, and 260 for 6 months! I am exempt so that kind of sucks, at least until I want to drive, which means I can't even practice driving now, well I'm not sure if I can or not. I might check into that, because if Chris is in the vehicle i don't know if it changes it or not, eh oh well. If we can next month we're going to pay the 6 months and just get it out of the way, then hopefully pay off court fines, and soon pay off the TV.
So I just felt like writing a little blog, I think I'm done for now, maybe later. TA TA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment